by: Kristen Pirie – Mountain Momma Collective, Eco Baby Doula, CPO
We all need some energy clearing sometimes.
This Cleanse spray sets the vibes for your room. It increases your sense of well-being and removes negative or lower energies. It’s a fast and natural way to cleanse your aura & room.
This spray is also great to spray in your children’s rooms to help them wind down at night. (Make sure not to spray directly on them or spray too much for their sensitive noses!)
– Purifies air from harmful bacteria & energy
– Cleanses and removes toxic, negative, stagnant, evil, lower energies
– Creates sacred space
– Raises your vibration
– Increases sense of well-being
– Aura cleanser
– Create sacred ritual spaces
– Promotes good vibes
– Refreshes your energy body
– Provides a sensory link to whatever mood you’re trying to create
HOW TO MAKE THE MIST:
You will need:
- 4 oz. glass spray bottle
- 2 fl. oz. witch hazel distillate
- 2 fl. oz. distilled water
- Optional: 1 tsp. vodka or grain alcohol (helps disperse oils and acts as a
- Quartz or Amethyst crystals
Use a combination of therapeutic essential oils That are appealing to you. A couple FAVOURITES of MMC’s are:
10-15 drops of cedarwood essential oil
10-20 drops of sage essential oil
10-30 drops of lavender essential oil
5-10 drops of frankincense
10-30 drops of lemon essential oil
1-3 drops of rosemary essential oil
If you are using the spray on your body use a maximum of 46 drops of
essential oil. For a room spray you may wish to use more.
1. Add essential oils to spray bottle
2. Add witch hazel. Give the bottle a quick swirl to mix the essential oils
3. Add water (and vodka if using)
4. Add crystals
5. Place the spray cap on the bottle and give the bottle another gentle
swirl to incorporate the essential oils
Before adding your crystals to the bottle hold them in the palms
of your hands. Give yourself a moment to get in sync with their energy.
Then state your intention out loud. It can be anything about cleansing,
positive vibes, healing etc. You can leave them outside on a full moon to
“charge” under the moonlight. It’s very common practice for crystals,
water, etc. to be left out on the full moon to absorb the power of the
Have your little one hold the bottle and think good thoughts into the
bottle. Tell your little one to think about what they want the spray to do,
and think those thoughts into the bottle while they hold it.
Directions for use:
Shake well before each use and Spray 2-3x in areas where you detect negative or stagnant energy or areas that simply need re-energized. After spraying, invoke an intention into the space such as “I NOW CLEANSE MY SPACE FROM ANY HARMFUL ENERGIES AND BRING IN HEALING, LOVE & POSTIVE ENERGY.”
The fine print:
Do not ingest spray; avoid contact with eyes & mouth.
Ask your doctor prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing.
Use caution around children & pets.