$27 CAD + HST for 1 Month Access
Buffy Giles has a Bachelor’s of Science degree in Communication Disorders from Brigham Young University. After her graduation, she taught preschool for two years, and then she worked in the special education office for a local charter school. During her time there, she also worked as a speech-language technician for elementary age children. Buffy lives in Provo, Utah with her husband and 3-month old son. In her free time, she enjoys watercolor painting and bubble baths.
Workshop Outline & Breakdown:
- 2-hour video workshop
- Handouts and resources
- 1-month access to the recording
- Typical infant communication development
- Nurturing your child's development
- The role of facial expressions, babbling, gestures, early sign language and crying
- How to communicate with your infant
- The importance of reading and singing to your baby
- Factors that may affect your baby's ability to communicate
- What to do when you're concerned
Medical Disclaimer: The information and resources provided by Skip the Baby Books is not a substitute for proper prenatal care or screening. We do not provide medical advice. If you have questions about a medical matter consult with your doctor or other healthcare professional. If you have any concerns related to your health or your baby’s health you must seek immediate medical attention by going to the nearest emergency room if necessary. You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice, or discontinue medical treatment because of the information provided here.