Infant Sleep Workshop
$29 CAD + HST for 1 Month Access
Next Live Class: TBA January 2021
Hi I'm Kat Ennis!
Mom of 2 awesome boys, B.A. Hons, B.Ed (Concurrent), Certified Birth + Postpartum Doula who has supported 100s of families, Childbirth Educator, + Infant Sleep Educator
Workshop Outline & Breakdown:
Live Class Date: November Date TBA on October 27th
This class is for you if:
- You are expecting a baby and have lots of questions about infant sleep + getting the sleep you'll need
- You have a newborn in your arms + want support
- You are supporting an expecting mom or new parent and want to know how you can help them
- You're not sure what questions you have, but want to learn more!
- 2 hours of LIVE class time + Q+A via Zoom
- 1-month access to the recording
- Infant Sleep Guide
- Sleep science + the 4th trimester
- Newborn sleep patterns + getting the sleep you need
- Safe sleep + SIDS: Canadian and American recommendations
- Tricky times + sweet spots: what to expect birth to 3 months, 3 to 6 months, 6 to 9 months
- Benefits + drawbacks of sleep props and product safety
- Why "sleeping through the night is a misnomer" and how you can handle all the sleep advice
- How to ease your baby into sleep routines
- Sleep training and what you need to know
You'll also receive a copy of our Infant Sleep Guide to help you and your little one get the sleep you both need!
Medical Disclaimer: The information and resources provided by Skip the Baby Books is not a substitute for proper prenatal care or screening. We do not provide medical advice. If you have questions about a medical matter consult with your doctor or other healthcare professional. If you have any concerns related to your health or your baby’s health you must seek immediate medical attention by going to the nearest emergency room if necessary. You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice, or discontinue medical treatment because of the information provided here.